Sprinkles Land 5 Sprinkles Land 5

Bloody hell....

Short, random, funny, well made. Bloody brilliant! I give you 10 just cause.

Double Dragon II Zomg 2 Double Dragon II Zomg 2

DOUBLE LOL'S

This is by far the best double dragon parody I have ever seen done in flash. I love how you captured some of the nes flaws as well. I also love how you greatly detailed the backgrounds, characters, and what not. some of the sounds makes my ear hurt and makes me turn down the volume like when he goes turbo but nothing big. It's still the best double dragon parody I Seen Great job! thumbs up. Cheers mate.

David's Adventures Eps 9 David's Adventures Eps 9

That was completely awesome

I love all the details you put in it and the brush stroke style you should stick with that too cause it is AWESOME and Victor makes his first appearance lol I completely loved this flash!

maniacmark responds:

yeah awesome thanks

Double Dragon 2 Zomg Double Dragon 2 Zomg

chibbi chibbi chabba chubba choobaaaa!! JIM JIM!!

lol that was really funny especially how you made billy and jimmy lee gain weight... I liked how when jim jim farted it revived billy billy boolly booby! lol Keep it up man. LESBIAN!!!

Popcorn Minute Popcorn Minute

You're both crazy

You and your brother are pretty damn crazy when it comes to flash lol kudos It's really awesome and fucking funny.

David's Adventures Eps 6 David's Adventures Eps 6

AWESOME DUUUUUUUUUUDE!!

I really liked it, awesomely done and it's more detailed than ever!
It's really awesome that I can't find the proper words to describe it :D lol....
Can't wait for Legend lol.

David's Adventures Eps 8 David's Adventures Eps 8

eeeh!!

I don't have cancer in the puppet thing but that's what makes it funny

10/10 lol

Zelda: Sailing Sucks! Zelda: Sailing Sucks!

Random stuff is always funny haha

my title says it all you peoplez gonna kill some one out of laughter one day keep it up keep it up haha.

NG Halloween! NG Halloween!

freaking sweet

this is awesome excuse me while i go throw up but it was freaking awesome *BARF* oh man on my computer man i just bought this!

Banjo-Threeie Banjo-Threeie

awesome stuff

yup i iam a big fan of this game i played both of them on n64 and gruntis revenge on game boy advace. awesome!!i also remember Conker no one made a parody of conker did u no banjoes head is on the title menu were the options is.LoL